Welcome to this rare opportunity to own a property steeped in PaloAlto’s rich architectural heritage designed and built by Pedro deLemos, renowned artist and architect. Situated on over 1/3 acre inprestigious Old Palo Alto, this cluster of 5 dwellings comprising 1550,1552, 1554, 1560 and 1566 Cowper was built in 1932. The main homeat 1550 features de Lemos’ signature design elements includingtimbered ceilings, wood doors with decorative hardware, plasterwalls, intriguing niches and artistic light fixtures. The outstandinglocation is just blocks to award-winning schools and world classshopping, dining and Stanford University. The owners have workedclosely with trusted local architects Young and Borlik, the City ofPalo Alto Planning Department as well as their historical consultants,to create a beautiful plan for future development that will providea new owner with an unrivaled opportunity to live in, remodel, ordevelop this rare and historic property in Old Palo Alto.